Monday, March 16, 2009

SAHM!!!

For those of you who haven't heard yet, Ben got transferred to the motorcycle division of HPD! This is great for all three of us. Right now Ben works 7 pm-5 am Sunday-Tuesday. The new position will be 5:30 am-1:30 pm Monday-Friday...that means he will have nights and weekends off!! And, since he has been keeping Owen during the day while I've been working, that means I get to stay at home with O now!! I gave my notice at work last week that March 31st will be my last day here! Ben signed his transfer papers and is just waiting for the chief to sign off on them, which will hopefully happen tomorrow. We went shopping for a new bike on Friday, but none of the Harley dealerships had any in stock, so he will have to order it and get a loaner bike for the time being. We have been praying for this for a while and are so excited that it's finally happening!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Awesome Awesome ~ except he has to ride a Harley? Congrats to both of you!!! I will be sure to tell Paul this afternoon also.