Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving


We just got back from our Thanksgiving trip...and I am pooped! We left Thursday and got back late Friday night. On Thursday we went to Ft. Worth for the Andrews' Thanksgivng. Owen got to meet his Granny and all my dad's side of the family. After we left, I realized that we didn't take any pictures with them, so we'll have to do that at Christmas. We spent the night at Jack and Gail's and I wish we could've stayed longer. I think Gail would have kept Owen if I wanted to leave him there. We got up Friday morning and went to Hilltop for the Fletcher Thanksgiving. We had such a great time and it was great to visit everyone but I was pretty glad to be home. I slept most of the day today, so I feel a little more rested. I'll get caught up on my sleep just in time to do it all over again for Christmas!!

1 comment:

Sada said...

how fun! Look at you blowin' and goin'!